Tuesday 8 March 2011

Womens day - Tags

Loved your song inspired entries last week - you sure do rise to our challenges - there can only be one winner though so Mr random Generator has done his stuff - congratulations to number


68
Grace




Thanks - do email us to claim your prize and chat about a guest design spot.




So Our theme this Tag week is chosen by the wonderful Ildiko and she has gone with something from her home Country (although it is celebrated low key in this country too) international womens day.


So on your tag this week we would like to see women featured somewhere. Ildiko also has a celebration on the 10th as its her name day! We have it on good authority there will be lots of drinking going on that day LOL!

































Fabulous team mates

Dont forget our advance theme for altered art week at the end of March is to alter a frame- to any theme. We give you this in advance as altered art takes a lot of preparation so this gives you more planning time.

So over to you fellow artists have fun celebrating Women everywhere this week but dont forget it must be a TAG!





5 comments:

  1. Here is my entry.

    http://artic-blonde-creations.blogspot.com/2011/03/try-it-on-tuesday-woman-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I painted a digital tag and printed on card stock. I hope digital is acceptable.
    If it is not, please feel free to delete my tag. I had a fun time with this theme and my woman was Marie Curie.
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Girls, Hope the tag on my door hanger is ok for the challenge, If not please don't include me in the prize. Thank you for great challenge. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Thank you so much! You have made my week! I have been trying the email in your side bar and not sure you are receiving them... could you email me from my blog side bar link please? So excited!!!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend Chris put me onto your Blog.
    First time for me to enter one of your Challenges. I loved the theme. I shall follow you and enter again I'm sure.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x