Tuesday 20 April 2010

Dragons, Dragons Everywhere!

Hiya folks!

Teri here with this weeks new theme, which by the way is my choice, so you can blame me for this one. First of all though, I'd like to say a massive Thank you to everyone who entered last week, and indeed those who continue to support our little challenges each week. We do love to nosey round your creations!
Our Random Generator has chosen numbers 31 and 48 as our winners this week

Thats


and

Charli
you will of course be getting that birthday candy from Emma! get in touch with the TT email address to claim your prize and find out about a Guest Designer spot.

OK, on to this weeks theme which, you may have worked out by the title, is DRAGONS, in honour of St. Georges Day this Friday. Now, don't all run to the hills and hide - lol !! We don't mind what kind of Dragons you use for this, or even what you create, whether it be tags, boxes, layouts, cards or whatever, just as long as there is some kind of Dragon on it. If anyone is totally stuck, I do happen to have a couple of Dragon Digital images in my shop, Delicious Doodles.

We are sponsored this week too, by Tanda Stamps, who just happen to have some Dragon Stamps available. One lucky winner this week will recieve prize consisting of: 1 x A5, 1 x A6 and 1 x mini (red natural rubber sets only), but any choice from Tanda's range (RRP value of £18.75). Remember, to win you have to include a link to Tanda in your post this week.





We also have a fabulous Guest Designer Jill,

Jill was a Guest Designer after our DT call and then won the last Craft Barn challenge! Great to have you back Jill!


What a cutie!
So, without further ado, here is yet more yummy goodies from our DT sisters:




























WOW - what a fabulous set of creations! I do hope you are truly inspired to go digging out those Dragon images folks! Can't wait to see what fabulous works of art you guys come up with. . .



16 comments:

  1. My word, they are fab.. I was worried for a mo, thinking .. no dragons.. But yep, I have one!!!
    So off to play!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I was thinking no dragons too but then remembered my Dustin Pike images so hopefully I'll take part again.
    Great work by team as always.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dragons and I am so stoked you gave me a reason to make one on a card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous dragons from the Design Team & lots of inspiration too. Off to check of the digi designs. :) Have a great week everyone. I had so much fun last week being a GDT. Thank You ever so much Team. Love Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous work from the design team - thanks for the challenge xx Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant work by all the design ladies thank you for somthing a bit differant

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful work girls love all the dragons !!
    Thank you so much for the challenge... really enjoyed working with my dragon :)
    Good luck everyone
    hugz elly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your dragons and who could pass up a little dragon magic?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi to All!
    Wow ... so wonderful dragon-works by the DT's. I´m so sorry that I´ve no stamp for this challenge. Hugs Tini

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pieces of work girls
    thanks for telling me my card links to this weeks challenge,so thats 1 challenge ive entered in months lol i just dont have the time with fostering now
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy St. George's Day to all at Tuesday Taggers. Thankyou for another fab challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are some great dragons out there! Hope you enjoy mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Forgot that I had a dragon stamp so very pleased you got me hunting through my stamps and also got another father's day card done with this wks theme

    ReplyDelete
  15. too much fun.

    if you've heard or hear from avril, please tell her i'm missing her. thanx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had fun creating this week (although I had no dragon stamps) I I came up with dragon flay stamps & Punches thanx ladies for the inspiration POh I also added the tands link (I forgot) and I am glad I did I had a good nosey I may have to go shopping there

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x